+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: quiz

Friday, August 12, 2005

quiz

1. Have you ever had sex in a tent?
Of course, I live in Oregon.

2. Have you ever been so drunk that you have passed out?
I am not sure I would have much in common with someone who hasn't.

3. Have you ever dated a goth?
Yes. It was tragic.

4. Have you ever done anything you could be arrested for?
Yes.

5. Have you ever done anything you could go to jail for?
Yes.

6. Have you ever broken a bone?
My left leg TWICE!

7. Have you ever crashed a car?
I swear I am not a bad driver! I crashed Tom's car. We had been together less than a year. He is still mad about it. We were driving to Minnesota and it was a white out. I saw a car ahead of us flashing its lights at me. As we got closer I realized there was a wreck in the middle of our lane. So I slammed on the brakes, even though the roads were covered in snow and ice. We did a 360 and scratched the length of his car on a guard rail. Looking on the bright side we are glad the guard rail was there.

8. Have you ever refused a date because of what your friends might think?
Never. I always date guys my friends can't stand.

9. Have you ever been found sleep walking?
Yes. I walked into my mom's room late one night and told her I lost my fur coat and I needed her help finding it. I have never owned a fur coat and never would.

10. Have you ever sent a crank call or email?
Yes. More than I would like to admit. It was a very popular thing to do as a teenager.

11. Ever licked your own nipple?
I am trying to right now and I can't reach it.

12. Have you ever peed in public and been caught?
I have peed in more public places than I can count. And I have never been caught.

13. Do you have a tattoo?
Two.

14. Have you had any piercings done (not including the ears)?
I have had my nose and septum pierced twice.

15. Have you ever had a date with someone you met online?
Yes.