+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: friday confessional

Friday, September 23, 2005

friday confessional

I cried while watching Save the Last Dance. And as embarrassing as that is, I feel the need to clarify and tell you I didn't rent the movie. I was flipping through channels in bed one evening and there it was. It was the best thing on. And I cried.

That's right, after five years of resisting the evil temptation of television, I have surrendered. I am a television owner, which has enabled me to see my very first episodes of The Apprentice, ER, Tommy Lee Goes to College and a made for television movie with Shannen Doherty!

It is times like these I think about smoking cigarettes, binge drinking and snorting lines of cocaine. Speaking of cocaine, I am a little disturbed by this situation with Kate Moss. I would like to see a show of hands at Chanel, the hands of those who haven't had a little powder on the nose. Fucking hypocrites.