+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: why i can't own a t.v.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

why i can't own a t.v.

Tom and I just got back from the beach. I watched more television in three days than I have watched all year. I was sucked into back-to-back episodes of The Real World, The Surreal Life, Viva La Bam, and Punk'd. I learned about Melanie Griffith's alcohol and drug addiciton on E!, and found out who shouldn't have worn what on TLC. I switched to VH1 and rehashed everything I had forgotten regarding the 90's then onto Dateline where I learned more than I wanted to know regarding psycho killers on meth in Utah.

Yes we went to the beach too, even though it doesn't sound like there would have been time. We ran with the dogs, played frisbee, and walked endlessly along the beautiful Oregon coast.


the vacation is over, now get back to work!