+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: friday confessional on tuesday

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

friday confessional on tuesday

Yes, I am that far behind with my daily activities. I didn't want to cheat anyone out of the dirty little details of my past though, so here we go.

My first real boyfriend EVER was Billy Day. I think he was in the 7th grade and I was in 6th. Which was like a totally major age difference. Billy and I kissed a lot. French kissing. We held hands, walked to school together and went to Ashland Grizzlies football games.

This was a long relationship for the 6th grade, at least 3 weeks. And then he cheated on me with Tara at church one night when I wasn't there. [Mom, if you are reading this you are free to skip to the next paragraph.] We used to have our parents drop us off at church on Wednesday nights and then we snuck off to do bad things like play truth or dare on the church roof. I know this is so horrible. I repent! I repent!

I was really heartbroken that he kissed Tara even though it was during the game truth or dare. I was so jealous I couldn't contain myself. Tara was really pretty and had boobs. In the 6th grade. So I broke up with him.

He kept calling and begging me to forgive him. I agreed to talk to him and told him I would walk with him to school the next day. I lived at the top of Tara Avenue (weird coincidence) and on my way out the door I looked down the street. I could see him standing there waiting for me. I turned up the street and walked the other way to school. And I never talked to him again.