+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: friday confessional

Friday, December 09, 2005

friday confessional

When I was in the 8th grade I was madly in love with a skater. Our relationship consisted of awkward french kissing and me watching him skate. He lived in a neighboring town, so he would take the bus to come and see me after school. We would kiss when he got off the bus and kiss before he got on the bus. Then one day, out of the blue, he broke up with me. Seriously heart broken, I did what any 13 year old would do. I covered my bedroom walls in scraps of paper with his name written in metallica style lettering.

A year later we got back together. After all of that suffering I wasn't really into him anymore, but when it came down to the break-up I was terrified. I had my friend call him and pretend she was me, she broke up with him over the phone.