the things i learned along the way
After driving over 4000 miles and spending over 60 hours in the car I have come to these conclusions:
- There is too much useless space between Oregon and Minnesota.
- The last job I would EVER take in the entire world: long haul truck driver.
- There are a lot of trampolines in Utah.
- My dog is so cute somemtimes I can't handle it.
- Looks like prostitution is legal in Nebraska.
- The mid-west is the only place in the world you can drive a truck covered in blood without anyone batting an eyelash, but the rainbows are beautiful.
- Sleeping in the passenger seat of a Honda Civic for two days makes a hard floor feel comfortable.
- I am so glad Michael Jackson was found innocent.
- I saw more Peanuts characters than one person should reasonably see in a life time. They are big and weird and in the front yard where people LIVE. I saw these last time I was in Minneapolis around Thanksgiving. I naturally assumed they were Christmas decorations. But they are still up. We also saw Snoopy, Charlie Brown and a psycho snowman dressed in camo with a rifle. I am sorry that picture didn't turn out.
- Everything is more fun with a cowboy hat on.
- Fuck with the bull and you get: