+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: friday confessional

Friday, May 13, 2005

friday confessional

When I was a teenager I worked at a hotel as a maid with all of my girlfriends. And let me tell you, no one should be allowed to have that much fun.

I may or may not have been involved in one or more of the following debaucheries:


  • Watching TV instead of cleaning rooms
  • Laying poolside before clocking out
  • Letting our skater friends come and swim in the pool which always led to jumping off of the roof to get more "air"
  • Showing up to work, clocking in, then leaving to get breakfast
  • Eating food and drinking booze from occupied rooms
  • Snorting lines of coke
  • Clocking friends in on their days off
  • Using curtain rods to "jimmy" sodas from the soda machine
  • Spraying Windex in the soda machine, triggering it to regurgitate all of its monetary contents
  • Stealing blankets, towels, soap and toilet paper, oh my!


And you thought being a hotel maid was boring!