+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: wednesday confessional

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

wednesday confessional

Sometimes I feel so depressed that it is hard to lift my arms. Like making those muscles move would take all the strength I have in my body. It is not being able to communicate. It is not understanding how one person can be so self absorbed that they don't even realize all the lives that are being tormented by their actions. It is drivers that say things and do things that they would never think of if we were face to face. But some how people become detached and unfeeling and can do things like this and not see how real people are hurting. The media desensitizes the masses to everything but I am left being the type of person that feels it all and can't stop feeling it and I have to choke back the tears so I can do my work and crack a smile at my one year anniversary lunch and act like I am happy because I really should be.