+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: the word

Friday, February 18, 2005

the word

  • I am running 15 miles tomorrow and haven't trained at all.

  • The house is mine. I have the keys. It is mine! Now I just have to pack. My co-workers had a housewarming luncheon for me today and it was so special! I never thought I would be excited to receive gift cards to Home Depot and a computerized thermostat.

  • I recently saw Ten, Directed by Abbas Kiarostami. It is a very interesting film about women's rights in Iran. If subtitles don't scare you then you should check it out.

  • Go ahead, I dare you to get better than my 86% on your first try. Okay I was playing Asshole during geography class, so you will probably beat me.

  • I just bought two shirts from my cafepress store and they are so super sexy. Go to cafepress and make your own clothes damn it.