+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: kissing cousins

Saturday, February 05, 2005

kissing cousins

While reading Stoned, Naked and Looking in my Neighbor's Window I noticed a lot of the confessions were about kissing family members. This got me thinking about my childhood and some fuzzy memories I had of making out with my cousin Maile. So on my visit to NM I decided to ask her if she remembered any such thing. After a few shots of tequila and several karaoke songs, we agreed that we kissed in her closet, once.

When I got home I wanted to write about Maile and tell the Internet how much I love her. I wanted to post a picture of us together, so I could share with you how insanely cute we are, and I can't find one where we aren't kissing, or about to kiss, which makes me wonder why I ever wondered if we kissed.