+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: surprise!

Monday, September 20, 2004

surprise!

I got back late last night from a surprise trip to New York City. I couldn't blog about my plans because I only have one reader and that was the person I was going to surprise. I am back now and totally jet lagged. Some highlights from my trip:

1. Seeing the look on Maria's face when she first saw us.

2. Dinner at Spice Market.

3. Feast of San Gennero in Little Italy. This is where we saw the worlds smallest woman and the snake lady.

4. Dancing at the Coral Room where we saw a mermaid.

5. Shopping at H & M.

6. Going to a filming of Comedy Central's Premium Blend.

I am glad to be back but do hope that I get a chance to live there some day. I feel like every time I go I don't get everything done and seen that needs doing and seeing. I want more time to absorb it all!