+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: i love the rain

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

i love the rain

I have been in a real mood for the last few days. I am right in the middle of moving, yard sale was last weekend, the actual move this weekend. I can not tell you how much I am looking forward to sitting in my new house without a thing to do. I have been really enjoying the rain though. I wore my jacket yesterday and stomped around in the puddles before work, taking in big gulps of the fresh fall like air, the wind tossing my hair about. It feels so romantic. I want to call in sick and sip on peppermint patties next to a fire with my sweetie. I went home for lunch today, had a bowl of soup and snuggled with my dog before coming back to work...this work thing really gets in the way of all the fun things I want to do.