+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: Q and A

Friday, July 02, 2004

Q and A

LAST PERSON WHO
. Slept in your bed: Tom, casper, Penny and Jack (our pets)
. Saw you cry: Doniella
. Made you cry: A friend I lost
. You shared a drink with: Maria and Robert
. You went to the movies with: Tom
. You went to the mall with: Kathleen and Charles at Christmas
. Sent you an email: Rachel Saloma

HAVE YOU EVER...
. Said "I Love You" and meant it? Yes. Yes yes yes.
. Gotten in a fight with your pet? Yes he ate a loaf of foccasia I was taking to a BBQ.
. Danced naked: I am sure I have.
. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: Yes.
. Wished you were the opposite sex: Yes.
. Had an imaginary friend: No but an active imagination about the living.
. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes, Tom.
. What book are you reading now: Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut.
. Worst feeling in the world: Anxiety/Depression
. Future daughter's name: I have always loved the name June.
. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: only if the real animals bring them to bed.
. What's under your bed: the floor
. Favorite sport to watch: I really hate watching sports.
. Siblings: 4: Annie, Moriah and Alana (same mom different dads) and Christian (same dad different moms).
. Location: Portland, OR
. College plans: yes not sure what they are yet.
. Piercings/tattoos: ears pierced/kanji symbols on back of neck, flowers on lower back

...BEEN TO
. California: yes
. Hawaii: aloha
. Mexico: si
. China: not yet
. Canada: not yet

EXTRA STUFF
. Do you do drugs: Not really.
. Do you drink: yes.
. Who is your best friend: Tom.
. What are you most scared of: snakes.
. What clothes do you sleep in: Usually nude, but sometimes in shorts and a tank top.
. Where do you want to get married: outside.
. Been in Love: Yes. yes yes yes.
. Do you drive: Yes.
. Do you have a job: Yes, I work for a really great company doing computer repair and support.
. Do you like being around people: Most of the time. I do enjoy being alone too.
. Are you for world peace: Yes. But I know how impossible it is.
. Are you a health freak: Yes, in an effort to make up for all the junk food I eat!

STUFF
. Have you ever loved someone you had no chance with: Yes. My first love. We were together for 2 years, I wanted to be together forever, but it was not meant to be.
. Have you ever cried over something someone of the opposite sex did: Yes. Same sex too.
. Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: People who make me laugh.
. Are you lonely right now: No, I am extremely content.
. Song thats stuck in your head a lot: I drove all night, Cyndi Lauper
. Do you want to get married: Yes.
. Do you want kids: Yes.

FAVORITE
. Room in house: front porch
. Type(s) of music: I love all types of music.
. bands: Fiona Apple, Leonard Cohen, Aimee Mann, Michael Jackson, Modest Mouse, Talking Heads, The Rolling Stones, Madonna, Tracy Chapman, PJ Harvey, David Bowie
. Color: blood red, turquoise
. Perfume or cologne: My rule for perfume is that it needs to smell like something that exists naturally. I love vanilla, rain, and gardenia essential oils.
. Month: October
. Flower: orchid
. Stone: opal and amber