+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: just think...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

just think...

I could be filling the void with the apathetic online journal generator.

The sun has been shining, I have joined a second soccer team and things are starting to look a little brighter here on my end. I want to tell you all how much I appreciate your comments and internet love. I blog because it makes me feel good regardless of who is reading, but it warms my heart to know that people care.

Josh and I want to plan a blogger get together here in Portland sometime soon. Lelo and I are begging to put on holiday sweaters. If you have any great ideas or would like to host a blogger holiday sweater party, let me know. I would offer up my place but it is so small my boyfriend and his pets barely fit.