+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: your confessions

Monday, June 20, 2005

your confessions

Welcome to the confessional. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Please feel free to leave your baggage behind, anonymously or not. I reserve the right to delete anything I find inappropriate.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My confession is that I'm borrowing the confessional for a week over at Sassy Gardener during Ugly Garden Week.

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.


lelo | Email | Homepage | 08.24.05 - 10:33 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a virgin on my wedding night. so was my wife. After the honeymoon, she said she could have lived her whole life without sex. A few years later, she said "I'm not reading anymore books, not gonna talk about it in therapy; its your problem, you take care of it." So night after night I would lie in bed masturbating, while my wife watched tv until I went to sleep. When she did do her wifely duty, a few times a year, she usually said "forget about the candellight and soft music. Lets just get it over with." Often without kissing. Over the years, she put on, i dunno, about 100lbs. I work out and have all my hair, and at age 40 still get hit on by college girls. But I've always turned them down, and gone home to take care of it lying by my wife. So after 16 years, we finally split, and I'm saving myself for my next marriage. There had damn well better be a god up there.
Anonymous | Email | Homepage | 08.22.05 - 8:19 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was 7 years old I shoved a stick up a dead skunks butt and it sprayed me.
anonymous | Email | Homepage | 08.12.05 - 3:51 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of people masturbate. Constantly. Most of my ex boyfriends...
someone | Email | Homepage | 08.10.05 - 12:27 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether it will work or not, I am giving him another chance. He seems to be working and if I didn't give him a chance to prove it- I would not be true to myself.
blu | Email | Homepage | 08.06.05 - 4:15 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I masturbate.

Constantly.
BigKilla | Email | Homepage | 08.01.05 - 8:08 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am that driver you can't stand. I eat, drink, do my make-up, talk on the phone, sing and have even changed my clothes, while driving.
anonymous | Email | Homepage | 07.20.05 - 2:10 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started sleeping with stuffed animals. It really is nice.
anonymous | Email | Homepage | 07.12.05 - 10:56 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I broke up with him after 3 years and it hurts really bad. I want to be his friend, but I can't do it right now. He calls me now and says he misses me, and that I was his only friend and it makes me think that I can't be his friend. I feel like if I can't salvage a friend out of a 3 year relationship then it was a waste.
blu | Email | Homepage | 07.08.05 - 2:26 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cut myself to ease the pain.
And I have been dubbed the happiest person in the universe.
And I feel guitly for doing it, like I am letting everyone down.
But the truth is, I don't want to stop.
Anonymous | Email | Homepage | 07.07.05 - 11:41 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to have a really big teddy bear and I practiced all sorts of make out moves on him when I was in elementary school.
Anonymous | Email | Homepage | 06.30.05 - 10:30 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If people were a lot more honest about their thoughts and impulses, the world might be a better place.

Okay, I should confess something.

I am a relentless masturbator. Have been since I was about nine. I know. It's so gross to think of a little kid doing that. But it's true.
I have always been obsessed with it. I used to fantasize about Lou Diamond Philips, or David Bowie or Sebastian Bach or Johnny Depp.
I loved thinking about sexy celebrities. It's weird. I never fantasize about celebrities anymore. Now I always think about my boyfriend. How cheesy is that?

Oooh confessing feels good. I want to do it again.
Maria | Email | Homepage | 06.28.05 - 11:29 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like Bobby Brown, and even downloaded a few of his songs. "every little step I take..."
anonymous | Email | Homepage | 06.27.05 - 2:47

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to have a boyfriend I thought I was madly in love with. I wanted to be together forever and I secretly wished that I were his dog, so that he would never be able to breakup with me. That was nearly ten years ago, so I am sure his dog is dead. And I am glad I was not his dog cause he wasn't a very good boyfriend, or dog owner.
anonymous | Email | Homepage | 06.27.05 - 11:25 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I picked my boogies at work.
Shanthony | Email | Homepage | 06.26.05 - 12:07 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I havn't written this stuff anywhere or talked about it cuz I don't want any one to think I am bad. But what if they do? Guess it really doesn't matter. Anway, There are a few things troubling me. First there is this man/boy that lives in my complex. I have never thought anyone 20 years younger than me was hot. They all just look like little kids. But, there is this young man that I totally drool over. I am sure I would never ever do anything with him, but damn baby!! He is a hottie. He is tall and very dark skin and hair. Husky/slim in all the right places. Now we all know kids these days wear their pants hanging past their butts. I wonder if he sees me looking at lines of his hips when he climbs out of the pool? Studying how low the waist of his swim trunks are. The hard/fun part is he always seems to be where we are. Swimming or whatever. He plays with the kids a lot (which they totally love and I am glad they have him) cuz I don't ever have any of my boyfriends over although my George is going to have all of us out on his boat this summer that will rock! That will be the first time in the over three years my separation (now divorced) that any of my boyfriends have met my kids. George was raised by his step dad so I think he has a soft spot there for kids without dads. And also this business he has started that I am helping him with is to help single parents anway. He is such a darling man. But I digress: Anyway, this man/boy comes over to visit, I guess it all started when I had him babysit. Getting to know him and stuff. I dress up to go out or go on a date and feel so sexy and uncomforatable in front of him. It's like he is a kids looking at the Victoria's Secret catalog. It's like weird-almost. I really don't know what to think except that he is not like a normal man/boy his age. I really don't say much to him but I watch him a lot...
laura | Email | Homepage | 06.25.05 - 10:03 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had sex OUT OF WEDLOCK today.
Josh | Email | Homepage | 06.22.05 - 12:09 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------