+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: I had a dream...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I had a dream...

Last night I had a dream and in that dream I saw the stupidest thing ever. A street side shop owner was selling a large stereo, the size of a huge screen t.v. It was heavy and burdensome and on a top shelf. This store and the shelf faced a street that was filled with pedestrians. A guy on his skateboard jumped up and pushed the stereo in an attempt to make it rock back and forth and fall off the shelf because someone wanted to buy it and they had no idea how to get it down. It finally toppled over and the crowd tried to catch it but it rolled back towards another unsuspecting group that tried to catch it but it had so much momentum it slammed on the ground almost crushing them.

I didn't know I was dreaming and I couldn't wait to blog about it. I actually dreamed that I was going to blog. Then I woke up and realized it was a dream and that it wasn't even a very interesting dream but decided to blog about it anyway.