+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: i am the king of pop

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

i am the king of pop



I found this fun hot chocolate jar on one of my many trips to the Goodwill. Tom and I just love this jar. It has a rubber seal and one of those levers that keeps it shut tight (what the fuck are those called?).

Tom was kind enough to point out that the strange person on the front looks like Michael Jackson. And taking a closer look I can see the resemblance: pasty white skin, creepy nose and strange outfit, not to mention the attentive interest in a small child. But now it is all I can think about every time I look at it. I have a Michael Jackson hot chocolate jar!

My top five favorite Michael Jackson songs of all time

1. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
2. P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)
3. Wanna Be Starting Something
4. Man in the Mirror
5. Rock My World


I took the Which Michael Are You quiz and I am proud to say I am the:



Just for the record I love Michael Jackson.