+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: chicken. head off. running

Thursday, February 24, 2005

chicken. head off. running

Moving sucks. There is so much that needs doing. I can't even seem to walk fast enough.

Although it isn't supposed to rain this weekend, that doesn't account for all the worrying. There is cleaning, unpacking, closing out utility bills and starting new ones, trying to figure out who the hell picks up trash on that side of town (St. Johns, if you know please tell me!), change of address forms, oh and I am trying to buy a car right now because if I had to rely on the mine I wouldn't have a job.

My wonderful business idea of the day: one website that does it all. A moving website where you create an account, you can hire movers (I wish!), rent a truck, switch your utilities and change your address all at once. Run with it, someone.