+ confessions of a red-headed stepchild: five things

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

five things

1. In case you were wondering what Boy George is up to now, click here!

2. The reason I am happy Christmas is over: I don't have to hear the Band Aid song again for a whole year!

3. Quite possibly the most despicable person of 2004: Anne Coulter. "To The People Of Islam: Just think, If we'd invaded your countries, killed your leaders and converted you to Christianity YOU'D ALL BE OPENING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS RIGHT ABOUT NOW!"

4. We watched 50 First Dates last night with Drew Berrymoore and Adam Sandler. I don't watch movies very often. And when I do I don't want to waste my time with boring, predictible plots. Really. I almost turned it off.

5. How to make me feel loved: Tell me that even though you don't eat bugers, if you were forced to, you would rather eat mine over anyone else's.